ORDER NOW: Gluten-Free Made Easy - Paperback
Author/Artist: Christi Silbaugh and Michele Vilseck
Format: Paperback, 280 pages
Release Date: 2014-05-13
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.9 x 0.7 inches
Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Imprint: Front Table Books
$16.00 + shipping and handling
Take charge of your new lifestyle and cook with confidence! We know that changing your eating can be a little frustrating, but you can make the transition easy. We are here to help you navigate through uncharted waters!
Our Vision is to help the average American eater go gluten-free in just a few weeks. Our goal is to help you make the transition easily and permanently without giving up the foods you love. Here's how:
- We've included over 150 Easy recipes!
- We show you how to eat gluten-free by eating foods you love
- We share helpful tools that will have you eating gluten-free fast
- Give you a list our favorite products and gluten-friendly websites
- Answer common questions about how to eat gluten-free
Soon, you too can say "I'm gluten-free, and I live it!"